- 2 Suntastic English Cucumbers
- 1 large onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup plain yogurt (Greek, regular, soy, coconut – all work!)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Using a fork, scrape down the sides of each cucumber to make grooves. Slice into thin rounds.
- Mix cucumber slices and onion slices together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together yogurt, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over cucumbers and onions. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Serve cold
Recipe from: https://wholefully.com/simple-cucumber-onion-salad/